Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thanks To Everyone That Heard Me On WNCW, Or At The Release Party

Hello All-

My sincere thanks to all of you that heard me on WNCW yesterday, or came out to last night's book release party. It's been a fun blur of a week.

For those of you that would like to check out my new book on North Carolina Musicians: Photographs And Conversations, featuring 140 photos, and 19 interviews, including the Avett Brothers, Carolina Chocolate Drops and more, you can check it out here.




You can also check out our NC 1960s book at therewasatimebook.blogspot.com, or here-


I hope to see some of you out at the Southern Christmas Show tonight, here in Charlotte. I'll be selling books on the Christmas stage from 7 to 8pm. See you then,
-Daniel
November 20, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment