Thursday, October 30, 2014

My New Book Is Now Available!

Hello All-

I'm proud to announce that my new book, The Briarhoppers: The Circle Rolls On, is now available. This project started three years ago as a collaboration between myself and Dwight Moody, featuring my years of photographing The Legendary WBT Briarhoppers. After Dwight's passing, I decided to finish the book, which features 12 years of my photos of the band from their original members, to the current lineup. This is the first time that Fort Canoga Press has released a book with full color photos, and also features my own recollections of the people that have made the band so special. Check it out at the link below. Thanks, and I hope to see you at one of my upcoming book signings.
-Daniel
October 30, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment