Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Update From My Wesbite

Hello All-

Here we are, smack in the middle of 2015. My apologies for having gone so long without an update. There’s been a lot going on. Here’s a few of the highlights.

I have three photos in the new Wilco best-ofs. Two photos (including one spread over pages 2 & 3) in the two-CD collection, and one photo in the four-CD rarities set. Check them out, and check out all the great music, again. There’s a few CDs/DVDs coming soon with my photos, which I’ll update soon.

Recent work with bands includes the legendary Jayhawks, Big Star Third, British Invasion Tour (see them on tour again soon), Carolina Chocolate Drops, Chita Rivera, Sommore, Dollar Past Sunset, and others. There’s been lots of work with the Charlotte Obsever, and many other print and web magazines. I’m also doing some photos now for CLTure.org. You can check out a number of my photos on this site, as well as a couple of reviews. 

My friend Tyler Baum recently interviewed me about some of the people I’ve photographed here-


You can also go to my blog, danielcoston.blogspot.com, for a number of my new photos, and writings. If you’ve come here to check out my event photography, go to danielcoston.photoreflect.com. If I’ve photographed you at a gala or social function, this is where you will find my photo of you!

My new book, detailing my photos through the years of the WBT Briarhoppers, is now available, and can be purchased here.


You can find out more about all of my books at fortcanogapress.blogspot.com. Yes, we’re up to four now!

I have a lot of book discussions and signings coming up this spring and summer. A full list will be posted shortly. In the meantime, we’re bringing back the 3rd Annual Charlotte 60s Rock & Roll Reunion at the Neighborhood Theatre on June 27th. This year’s lineup features the Bondsmem and the Mod VI, both of whom are reuniting for the first time in 45 years. The Mannish Boys, and another surprise artist will rock out the bill. Tickets are available at www.neighborhoodtheatre.com.

Thanks to everyone for all your support, and see you on the road.
-Daniel 
March 3, 2015
www..danielcostonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment