Friday, June 2, 2017

News On My Upcoming Show Of Photos

So here's the story on my new show of photos. The Blumenthal has asked me to do a six-month exhibition at the Knight Gallery at Spirit Square of just concert photos taken in Charlotte, covering music venues past and present. This will make the first time I've ever done a show of just my concert photos, with the current tally of close to 100 photos in this show. The show goes up on the walls next week, and will be ready to view next Friday, June 9th, when Alan Edwards and Chad R Edwards rock out in front of Spirit Square. There will also be an official opening on Friday, July 7th. More news soon, as we get this show together, and I'll let you all know when I'll be at Spirit Square next week, so you can join me in my art hanging/record playing event. Spread the word, see you in the gallery, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
June 3, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment