Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hello Again To My New/Old Site!

Hello all-

If you've been following me via danielcoston.com, you may have noticed that the address now takes you to this blog. After some time of thinking about it, I've decided to use this blog as my home base. My old site is still available via danielcoston.net, and danielcostonphotography.com, and I will try to do more with that site soon. As for now, skip from here to all of my sites listed below, or just hang around here. Best wishes,
-Daniel
March 15, 2018

danielcoston.blogspot.com and danielcoston.com (blog for day to day activities, interview archvie, and photos)

danielcoston.photoreflect.com (event photo website)

danielcostonmusichotos.com (music archives site)

#danielcostonphotos on Instagram (where I post new and archival work)

#danielcoston (where I occasionally tweet)


No comments:

Post a Comment