Wednesday, March 27, 2019

News From Here

Some news from the music side of my photography-
1. I am supposed to have a photo of the Zombies in the program of the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fameis induction ceremony. Thank you to Chris WhiteColin Blunstone, Rod Argent, Hugh Grundy and Paul Atkinson for changing our lives for the better, and congratulations on this finally being your year. If someone one out there gets copy of the program, please send me a photo. 
2. One of my photos of Johnny Cash will be in the accompanying book to Ken Burns' upcoming documentary on country music. 
3. I'm doing photos for David Childers' new album. Check out the preview on Youtube. Oh yeah. 
4. Lots of events this week, and lots more to tell you about soon. See you there, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
March 27, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment