Sunday, June 2, 2019

Charlotte Observer Top Seniors Section

For 19 years, I have been a contributing photographer to the Charlotte Observer, with many of those years photographing the Scene & Heard section. Certain special projects, like the annual Top Seniors section, were always handled by the staffers. So imagine my surprise two weeks ago when I was hired to shoot this year's Top Seniors section. I had the run of the Observer photo studio. For a day, I was the photographer in-residence. The results are across two pages in today's paper. Congratulations to all of the seniors featured in this year's section, and to all of them, I say, keep trying. Keep at what you love to do, and want to do. It may not happen how you first planned it, but someday, it may happen just the same. See you in print, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
June 2, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment