Friday, July 9, 2021

It's FabFest Day!

 Today's the day! After two years, FabFest returns to downtown Charlotte at Spirit Square with a full day of Beatles fun for the whole family.


Here's my schedule for where and when you can find me on Saturday.
10:10am- Author's panel with Bruce Spizer, presenters room.

11:20am- My talk. Dealer's choice! I can do a number of talks, so whatever those in the room would like to talk about, that's what we'll do. I may also read some from my forthcoming book about my life in photography.

2pm- Interview with musician and photographer David Palmer, presenters room.

2:30pm- Interview with Beatles collector Phil Winfield, presenters room.

3:05pm- Beatles Brains discussion, presenters room.

4pm- Interview with Joey Molland, McGlohon Theater. Joey is then going to Rock. Be there.

I'll have books and photos for sale in the marketplace. See you then,
-Daniel
July 10, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment