Monday, July 29, 2013

August Issue Of Society Charlotte magazine

If you're in Charlotte, you may notice that I took the photo on the August issue of Society Charlotte magazine. While it's still cool to see my photo on a magazine cover, this wasn't the original plan. A good friend of mine had originally been slated to shoot this cover. When that did not work out, I was asked to put together a cover photo from the event, which I had shot for another client. It took a lot of work, but I put together a good cover shot. Still, I feel a bit sheepish for having to do this, having been in the position of the other photographer in my younger days. That being said, I'm glad that my photo helps in supporting the local chapter of the American Diabetes Association, and to the other photographer, I promise that you have many more cover shots to come, and I look forward to seeing them.
-Daniel
July 29, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment