Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Comments About Bring Named Fine Arts Photog Of The Year By Creative Loafing Charlotte

First, let me say thank you, many times over, that voted for me as CL’s Fine Arts Photographer Of The Year. This is humbling, and surprising. On so many levels.

If you would like to see more of my work, feel free to check out danielcostonphotography.com, or this blog. You can find much of my work with musicians via a Google search, or at my new show at the Charlotte Museum Of History, which is now open until the end of the year. You can also find my work on the website of a number of my clients, ranging from the Charlotte Observer, to UNC-Charlotte, and a number of non-profits that I also work with.

I also suggest that you seek out a number of the great photographers that work throughout Charlotte. Start with the Light Factory, and discover the great work that exists around us. Fine Arts? Commercial? Event photography? We’re all photographers, first and foremost, and their work also deserves your attention. The ultimate goal is to create, and create again, whatever genre one’s work falls into. And that is what I hope to keep doing, as I know that my fellow photographers, artists, writers and musicians will do, as well.

Again, thank you, and I’ll see you all soon. Safe travels.
-Daniel
October 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment