Wednesday, February 8, 2017

This Past Weekend

Is there a game on today? Other than Puppy and Kitten Bowl? Since Wednesday, photos of one private event, one talk at Jesse Brown's Outdoors (my thanks to Jesse Brown's for live tweeting my talk, a new experience for me), photos of one Carolina Business Review taping, Heather Maloney at the Evening Muse, Parquet Courts at Neighborhood Theatre (yes,John Morris, that was loud!), Radio Lola, Party Battleship and the Sammies at Snug Harbor, premiere of Steve Crump's new documentary at the Gantt Center, and photographed the Heart Ball, and HRC gala, where I met Evan Rachel Wood without knowing who she was, and kept wanting to refer to singer Crystal Waters as 1920s blues singer Ethel Waters (yes, Rhiannon Giddens, I'm diving headlong into her records right now). My thanks again to all of you that follow these posts from the photo front lines, and to all those that continue to believe and dream, no matter what the clouds around you might say. See you in the clouds, and see you on the road.
-Daniel 
February 5, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment