Thursday, July 12, 2018

My Upcoming Events

Hello all. Here’s the info on my upcoming talk, and shows.

First, I’ll be speaking at Arcana in Durham on July 15th, talking about my photos of the Triangle scene, and how those times influenced my photography career. Music at 8:30, and the trouble (meaning me) starts at 9:30pm.

In early August, I’ll be opening a brand new show of photos at the Knight Gallery at Spirit Square. “When The Legends Come To Town” is a collection of the legendary musicians that I have photographed in Charlotte over the last 23 years. Over 100 photos in this show, and all of them have never been exhibited, and in some cases, never before printed. The show goes up on the walls starting on August 5th, and will be there until the end of October. My official opening will be on August 23rd, as part of the uptown Gallery Crawl.

And proving that I have no idea when to stop, Petra’s has asked me to exihibit in their gallery space from last July, until the end of August. “Your Face Sings It All” is a completely different show than the Knight Gallery show, and is a collection of portraits of musicians that I have photographed over the years. There are photos of local musicians, and others that I think you will recognize. This is a show that I have wanted to do for some time, and I look forward to having you all see these works. The show opens the week of July 23rd. 

Spread the word, love to all, and see you on the road. 
-Daniel
July 12, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment