Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Last Few Days, And Tonight In Durham

Thursday, photos of Nicole Atkins and Jason Herring & The Mystery Plan at Snug Harbor. Friday, drive to Van Wert, Ohio to see The Cyrkle at the local park. For the record, I have now worked with two bands that opened for the Beatles on the 1966 tour. That was fun, and photos are coming soon. Saturday, photos of Sounds On The Square at the Earl Scruggs Center in Shelby, NC, and the Jazz Arts Initiative at the Jazz Room. TONIGHT, I'm in Durham, NC at Arcana, talking about my photos, and my years photographing in the Triangle area. Come by and see me there, or at the Dandelion Market in Charlotte at 4pm, as the Joedance film festival announces this year's selection. See you wherever you happen to visit, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
July 15, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment