Thursday, June 11, 2020

Trying To Compile A List Of Upcoming Events

Hello all. I'm trying to compile a list of upcoming events over the next few months. It's a challenging time to do this, yes. If you know of any benefits, non-profit events, or gatherings, please let know. If you know of any social events that (hopefully) will happen in the coming months, please let me know, as well.

Photographing the Goodyear Arts' Joyride event last weekend felt like a momentary return to a life I once knew, and while the world had been changed, there are still many organizations that do a lot for our community, and I hope that I can continue to help in some way with supporting them.

Post below, and email me. I miss you all, and hope to see you all again soon.
-Daniel
June 11, 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment