Monday, May 15, 2023

Announcing The Cyrkle's New Partnership With Big Stir Records

 https://www.bigstirrecords.com/the-cyrkle

Five years ago, I drove ten hours to see the Cyrkle play in Van Wert, Ohio. I enjoyed the show, took some good photos, and drove home. Looking over the photos the next day, my first thought was to ask them about writing a book. However, a second thought soon followed, and kept coming back to me. I want to hear a new album from the Cyrkle. 

After much work, plenty of recording sessions, and an occasional pandemic, the Cyrkle and I are proud to announce that our new album will come out in 2024 on Big Stir Records. This new edition will feature more new songs, with new singles released digitally beginning this summer. The Cyrkle are also now labelmates with the legendary Spongetones, whom I'll also be working with again soon.

Congrats to the Cyrkle, and everyone along the way that believed in this crazy dream. See you (again) on the charts, and see you on the road.


-Daniel

May 15, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment