Friday, May 12, 2023

New Exhibits!!!

For those of you that have asked when I'll be doing an exhibition of my photos in the Charlotte area, that time has arrived. In a couple of places.

Trudi Norris has given me her studio space for the month of June. This show will feature a lot of my work with the likes of Johnny Cash, the Avett Brothers, Wilco, Carolina Chocolate Drops, and many, many more from the last 28 years.
The show will be at the Dilworth Artisan Market, space 38 on the third floor. We will be officially opening the show with a gallery crawl on June 2nd from 6 to 8pm.
Spread the word.
But wait. You say you want more? You want to see my photos of Detroit and Motown artists from the 1960s. Well dang, you're picky. You got it! I'll be exhibiting photos of said musicians at Theatre Charlotte during the run of the play, Detroit 67. The show opens on May 26th.
Come to Dilworth Artisan Market in June. Come to Theatre Charlotte later this month. It's a happening! See you there, and see you soon.

-Daniel
May 12, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment