Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Note From My Facebook Page

I got a nasty email from someone that was chastising me (among other things) for sometimes including something in the comments when a photo of mine gets posted. Yes, even I cringe doing that sometimes. The reason is that I fully recognize that when a photo is posted in any social media, it's out there. Things could, and have happened with usage by others that is out of my control. I include the occasional comment so that my name is somewhere in the chain of information. If you posted a song online, would you want your band's name credited with it? This is also a quieter way of doing it than posting watermarks, which I personally just don't prefer to do. The person that wrote me the email will probably never read this, but I wish them well, and I hope for the best. Which is what all of us can hope for, in the long run.
-Daniel
May 21, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment