Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hopefully More Writing Coming Here Soon

Hello all-

Welcome to 2018. My original plan for 2017 was to do a lot more writing. While I was able to get the third and final edition of the Double Door Inn book written and released, I have at least two more books, and a few more projects I'm hoping to get to in 2018. Hopefully, you will also see some of this work here, either via essays, interviews and other pieces.

It is somewhat ironic that I started this blog as a home for a lot of my writing, mist of which wasn't online. Thankfully, it is all still here, but the photography (as always) took over. Much like life, I may go back and forth this year, but stay tuned, as you will see more writing here in the coming year.

Safe travels, and best wishes,
-Daniel
January 2, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment