Wednesday, October 2, 2024

It's Fabfest Week!

 It's Fabfest week! Come see me and many others the next few days-


Thursday, Oct. 3- A Hard Day's Night screening at Independent Picture House. Our friend Bruce Spizer will be talking about the movie at 6:30pm, followed by the film at 7:30pm. A brief talk with myself and Bruce will follow the film.

Friday, Oct. 4th- Tosco Music Beatles tribute concert at Knight Theater, show at 7:30pm. Look for me lurking in the shadows with my camera.

Saturday, Oct. 5th- It's the Fabfest spectacular! Back at the Parr Center at CPCC from 10am to 5pm. I'll be hosting a brief author's panel at 10:30am, hosting authors upstairs from 11am to 2pm, interviewing Gregg Bissonette on the main stage at 2pm, and then closing out the fest with our Beatle Brains discussion at 3:30pm. I'll then be back to my aforementioned lurking at the Knight Theater for the Live And Let Die show, which hits the stage at 8pm.

Info link below. See you there, and see you on the road.

www.fabfestcharlotte.org


-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment