Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finishing the previous email

After trading more emails, it does seem that the photographer who wrote me quite possibly took a photo of Bob of GBV that was similar to the one that is on GBV's website. Make no mistake, the photo on GBV's site is mine, which I took in Chapel Hill, NC in 2010. As some of you know, I have a long history with the band, and am very proud of my work with them over the years.

I'm going to remove my previous post, assuming that this matter is closed. I will accept that the other photographer saw my photo online, and thought it might have been hers. It does happen. But the photographer should also recognize that when someone emails me, claiming that I had stolen their photo (which I have never done, nor ever intend to), then I might react in a cross manner, as well.
-Daniel
October 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment