Monday, May 18, 2020

Help Me With A Myers Park Mystery

I'm going to share with you all a mystery that I'm hoping to share and solve after many years. In 2003, I bought a pocket camera at a pawn shop on Wilkinson Boulevard. I discovered that there was a roll already in the camera, which I had developed. On the roll were photos of the Myers Park High School women's tennis team, probably from 2002. There were also photos of a Myers Park football practice, and of a family reunion.

I have enclosed a photo of the Myers Park tennis team. I believe that the roll belongs to the adults posing with the players in this photo. I believe that the gentleman sold this camera, without realizing that the roll was still in it. When we turned the camera in, the pawn shop took a photo of his driver's license, but the photo is just out of focus enough for me to not read the name on the license.

Do you recognize the students in this photo? Do you know who the man and woman in the photo might be? Post below, or send me an email. Thank you all. Happy sleuthing.
-Daniel
May 18, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment