Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I'm Doing A Pop Up Event On October 24th!

For five years, I lived on Pinecrest Avenue, near Plaza-Midwood. I wasn't there very often, but I have a lot of fond memories of those times. On October 24th, I'll be returning to Pinecrest Avenue, as Stephanie Chesson and I will be hosting a pop-up show at her studio on 1243 Pinecrest Avenue.

Both of us will be selling prints, books, and other items. This will also double as an official release party for the Last Days Of The Double Door Inn book, which I recently released. If there are prints of any subject that you'd like to purchase, please let Stephanie and myself know, and we will have it ready for you. There's lots of space at Stephanie's studio, and if the weather holds up, we will set up outside for your socially distancing pleasure.
Even if you don't need to buy anything, come by and say hello. We've missed you. Spread the word, and hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment