Friday, December 15, 2017

The Last Couple Of Days, With A Twist(ed Car)

An epic couple of days, though not the way I'd planned. Read on.
Wednesday, photos of the Good Fellows luncheon, photos of the Earl Scruggs Center in Shelby, NC, and then photos of Chatham County Line's holiday show in Raleigh. Thursday, photos of the Good Friends luncheon, and then had my car sandwiched between two other cars. Called the police, had the wrecker take my car away, and then shot the two events I'd planned to shoot tonight. My thanks, as always, to Sandra Barley for rolling along with the madness that is my life. I'm okay, but the Car Of Rock, with over 282,000 miles of service, may have had its last ride. 
On Friday, I'll be running errands (literally, running, wave at me when you drive by), and then appearing on WBTV Bounce at 8:30pm, ahead of our Double Door Inn reunion show on Sunday. Hope to see you all soon. Life is too often full of dents and dings, but it's the journey that keeps us going. See you on the road.
-Daniel 
December 14, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment