Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Places And Ways To Contact Me, And Check Out Various Photos

Hello all-

I just realized that I haven't done an update in a while, or told you where you can find my arts and music, event and photographic subjects. You can always reach me at danielcoston at aol dot com, and you can find my various works at the sites listed below.

danielcoston.com (this page, for music photos, various events, updates and musings)

danielcostonphotography.com (my older photography site, which covers my work during the '00s, up to last year)
danielcoston.photoreflect.com (site for event photos)

danielcostonmusicphotos.com (site for music archives)
@danielcoston Twitter
@danielcostonphotos IG

Drop me a line anytime, and I hope to see you all again soon,
-Daniel
October 10, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment