Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Announcing My New Exhibit Of Photos

 In September of 2001, I first photographed the Avett Brothers at Fat City. It wasn't the first time that I had photographed members of the band, and it wouldn't be the last.


Over the last twenty years, I have been witness to, and documented their journey. There's a lot of stories, and a lot of photos from those adventures that have never been told. Until now.

The Avett Brothers have given myself and the Earl Scruggs Center the opportunity to put together A Symphony For The Road, an exhibit featuring my photos from the last 23 years. Nearly all of the photos in this exhibit have never been seen before, and tell a remarkable story. Please join us in February when we open this exhibit at the Earl Scruggs Center in Shelby, NC.

More information soon. Thank you all, and see you on the road.

http://earlscruggscenter.org/earl-scruggs-center-announces-new-special-exhibition-2/


-Daniel
December 7, 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment