Sunday, October 23, 2022

Falllift Debut Single Out Today

Over the last couple of years, I've enjoyed watching and listening to my friends Steven and Micah put together Falllift. When they asked who could help them together their first EP, I said, "I can, and I know just the guy to help you get the sound you want." 

Doug Williams and I have been friends, and fellow 60s geeks-in-arms for the past twenty years, when we first met while working on the Avett Brothers' Mignonette album. We had talked about working together on a project, and as if it was meant to be, Falllift appeared. And now, it has come to be.

Falllift's first single, "Scale Of Life" is out today via the links below. Enjoy, and trust me, there is much more to come. Cheers to Steven, Micah, Doug, and everyone else that is a part of the story.

https://onerpm.link/284687944332?fbclid=IwAR39vEZSUtaIXXgTC02_b66sgsE5ycx7l_XFpN449MFgcqqBcRFQtAyI0Fw

-Daniel
October 23, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment