Tuesday, August 20, 2024

RIP Bill Flowers

Tuesday morning, honored to be a pallbearer and speak at Bill Flowers' memorial service. So good to see so many Milestone veterans there, and I know that there were many more that wished that they were there. You were there, in spirit.


To those that asked for photos, I generally do not post photos of funerals or memorials, but if you would message me, I will send you a link.

Tonight, the Passing Show returns to the American Legion World Series in Shelby, NC, then the Big Star Radio City show at the Cat's Cradle. Come say hello. This traveler is a little worn out, yet still grateful for the journey.

I know that I referenced the Undertones and MC5 this morning, but this is the song for today. Here's to all the fellow Carnival Kids on the road, and on the Great Highway. See you soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9hl1XW-N3s

-Daniel
August 20, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment