Wednesday, September 23, 2020

The News From Here

 Here's a few things that are coming up for me-


1. Thursday night at 8pm ET, I'll be interviewed by Australia's own Plastic EP, talking and updating you all on a variety of subjects. Stop by Daniel Sam's FB page, or my own. 


2. On October 24th, I'll be doing a pop-up event with Stephanie Chesson, at her studio near Plaza-Midwood. Lots of cool items for sale. Event page coming soon. 


3. On December 4th, I'll be giving a talk at the Earl Scruggs Center on North Carolina music during the 1960s. Come by and say hello.


4. My North Carolina Musicians photo show will be returning in February of 2021, as it travels to the Surry Country arts center for a new exhibition. More news on this soon, as well.

Hope to see you all again soon, and see you on the road.


-Daniel

September 23, 2020

1 comment: