Monday, January 2, 2023

NYE Events

Saturday, photos of the Press On event at Devil's Logic with David Childers, Paleface and Letters To Abigail. Saturday, photos of Chasing Pheonix's NYE show in Newton, NC, then back to Charlotte for the Avett Brothers NYE show. Today, called Maurice Williams to tell him that the Avetts covered Stay during their show, and he was thrilled. 


My thanks to everyone that friended me or said hello after the Avetts started posting my photos from the show. You can see more at danielcoston.com, or ay my Instragam page, @danielcostonphotos. And thank you to everyone that was a part of the madness that was 2022. I may just have a future in photography, after all.

See you all again soon, and see you on the road.


-Daniel
January 2, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment