Monday, July 17, 2023

Fabfest Week!/My Exhibit

 It's Fabfest Week! Here's news about that, and my current exhibit.

Fabfest is this Friday and Saturday, July 21st and July. Evening concerts at the Knight Theater, and the Saturday extravaganza is at the Parr Center at CPCC from from 10am to 5pm.
At the Parr Center, I will be hosting the author panels, and taking part in the Author discussion at 10:10am, and Beatle Brains at 3:30pm. I will also be interviewing Ringo Starr's star drummer Gregg Bissonette on the main stage at 2:15pm. I'll also be selling books, prints and taking photos along the way. For more info, and I hope to see you there, www.fabfestcharlotte.org.
My exhibit will be on display at the Dilworth Artisan Station until July 27th. If you want to come by this week, let me know. I will also be there on Friday and Sunday for all my Fabfest friends coming into town.
See you here, there and everywhere, and see you on the road.

-Daniel
July 17, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment