Wednesday, July 5, 2023

My New Exhibit

So here are the details on my new exhibit. 

The show is in Trudi Norris' space on the third floor of the Dilworth Artisan Station, space number 38. If you interested in coming by to check out the show, please email or message me so that I open the gallery. I will be there as much as I can, and be there on Friday for Gallery Crawl from 6 to 8pm. I'll be there much of Friday, as well.

All prints are for sale. I'll have options on the wall of the gallery. 

Plus, if you would like to peruse more of my photos, I will have an large folder of large prints sitting along the couch. I also can print of demand, if you would to order a print that you don't see. 

I hope to see you all soon, enjoy, and thank you. 


-Daniel
July 5, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment