Sunday, May 19, 2024

Recent Events And Photos

My thanks to all of you that commented on last week's post about others that recently went on The Great Gig In The Sky. I knew that I was leaving out a few others that should be mentioned, and you took care of that.

And for those that asked for a recap of this week's events, here you go.
This week, photos of everything from golf tourneys and galas, to luncheons, house concerts and more. Friday, photos with Cast Iron Filter at the Evening Muse, Justincase at the Visulite, and Wilde Green at Petra's. Saturday, photos of three galas, and JazzArts concert. Today, photos of Blumey rehearsals, and trying to edit all of these photos from the past week.
And oh yeah, there's a feature on me in the new issue of Southpark Magazine. But don't let that keep you from reading the magazine.
Happy 100th anniversary to the Marx Brothers' debut on Broadway, and to the ongoing shenanigans of MarxFest, happening this weekend and next in NYC. You should be there, and I wish I was, too.
Love to all, and lots more to come. See you soon, and see you on the road.

-Daniel
May 19, 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment