Here's the big itinerary for the following week.
On Wednesday, Sept. 30th at 7pm, I'll be hosting a screening of Mark Lewisohn's Evolver 62 documentary, about the Beatles in 1962. I'll be leading a chat with the always fabulous Lindsay Planer after the film. This is Tosco Music's preview event for-
Fabfest! Happening October 2nd at Knight Theater, and then our big free all-day festival at the Parr Center at CPCC from 10am to 5pm on October 3rd. Our special guest this year is Gavin Pring of the Fab Four, who will be doing a special George Harrison set at 3pm. I'll be hosting authors Robert Rodriguez, Sean Galliard and Anthony Robustelli, taking all the photos, and just running non-stop. I will also be selling my books at the author's tables.
After all of that, at 6pm that night (October 3rd), I will be photographing the American Cancer Society gala at the Westin Hotel. This year's gala has a blues bar theme, which I worked with the Society in honoring the legacy that will always be . I was in the middle of working with the gala on this when they pulled a cancer mass out of my kidney, so being here for this year's gala will take on extra meaning. I will be exhibiting many photos from the Double Door, and of blues and R&B legends, the first time I've exhibited my photos in town in over a year.
I'm also photographing a whole lot of galas, golf tourneys and luncheons between now and then. Say hello in there, hello.
Life is happening. See you there, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
September 27, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment