Thursday, June 15, 2017

Events This Saturday, And Talk On June 21

Two other things to let you know about, while I'm letting folks know about the new third edition of the Double Door Inn book. On Saturday, I'll be taking photos at the Beatles tribute at the Knight Theater. I'll also be selling books (thank you John Tosco), so come by and say hello. On Wednesday, June 21st, I'll be doing a talk about my photos at 7pm at the Cornwell Conference Center, at Myers Park Baptist Church. Since there will be a number of photographers in the room, I'll be talking more about taking photos, and the stories behind photographing Johnny Cash, the Avett Brothers, and others. I am hoping to have the new Double Door Inn book at both events, but if they have not arrived, you can sign up to be the first in town to receive copies. Spread the word, love to you all, and see you in the bookstores, the concerts, the rec halls and other places, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
June 15, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment