Wednesday, September 14, 2016

More About My New Upcoming Show Of Photos

At last I can finally tell you more about a new, and yes, a third exhibition of my photos that will debut on September 24th. Queen City Anthology is sampling of 90 of my photos of the Charlotte music scene from 1996 to 2001. Many friends, great music and experiences that informed my early years of photography. The show will be on display at C3 Lab for three weeks, starting on September 24th. The show will have an opening party from 6pm to 9:30pm, with live music from Derrick J. HinesAlbert Strawn and Bless These Sounds Under The City. Come by, say hello, and check out the subjects of these photos. They are, as the Verna Cannon once sang, the legends of the films we never made. See you there, and see you on the road.
-Daniel
September 14, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment